3 Nov 2011

Pet Portraits in time for Christmas

If you are panicking about what to give someone for Christmas and are worried that it's too late to organise a Pet Portrait, never fear - I do Gift Vouchers!
The 'giftee' can then look at their leisure for their own favourite photos and make those difficult decisions about what style and medium to choose. 

You can order Gift Vouchers via  my www.petsbyjosie.co.uk website. I can send them direct too, if you would prefer.
If you would like me to post you a brochure which includes examples of work and a comprehensive price list, please send an email

You can view examples of my work on the SAA site (www.saa.co.uk) and on my own website (www.josietipler.co.uk)

Gift vouchers are available for £10, £20 and £50.


No comments:

Post a Comment

feedback...