1 Apr 2012

Summer Classes - dates + details

As the sun is out and I had time to sit in the garden with my calendar, I have set up my schedule of clases for the summer, starting on 3rd July.

Have a look at the dates and details on the EVENTS page.
My classes are open to all ages and abilities (under 16's accompanied by an adult please) and I have included a wide variety of subjects and media.

  • Pet Portraits
  • Chalk Pastels - Breaking the rules
  • Vorticist style - black and white designs
  • Garden Scenes
  • Big & Bold
  • Printing with Polystyrene and Paint
  • Detailed pencil work - eyes, hands and feet
  • Textured Seascapes
and more....

2 hour Classes are £6 per person, 3 hour classes are £9 per person. For courses of classes, such as the Pet Portraits, you can book for individual classes rather than the whole coure but be aware that we will cover different aspects of the subject on every class.